We only collect basic personal data about you which includes your name, address, phone number, email etc. We also collect the location of your IP just to assign the right representative to get in touch with you.
We collect information from you when you fill a form on our website, subscribe to our blogs, use Live Chat feature or enter information on our site
We may use the information we collect from you when you fill a form, sign up for our blog, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We do NOT share your information with third parties, we do NOT share your email addresses with sponsors or any third parties, and we do NOT run exclusive ‘sponsored’ emails on behalf of third parties.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
However, no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100% secure and so we encourage you to take care when disclosing personal information online and to use readily available tools, such as Internet firewalls, anti-virus and anti-spyware software, and similar technologies to protect yourself online.
Information about Cookies:
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We store the cookie for 30 days. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. More information on our retention schedule can be found online.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Whats with the Third party links?
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.