In our previous post, we talked about the importance of Digital Marketing Platforms. In this post, we are going to introduce you to the different Platforms through which Digital Marketing strategy is carried out.
There is no doubt that digital marketing platforms strengthen your relationship with your clients for the long term. As a result, your digital marketing team can effectively build brand loyalty and increase customer retention.
Digital Marketing goals cannot be accomplished without efficiently using different digital marketing Platforms. There are different types of Digital Marketing Platforms but the top most are discussed below-
- Social Media Platform: Various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat are highly popular amongst different users. That’s why a business must be present across multiple platforms with social media accounts. Statistics reveal that on average, an adult spends around 2 and half hours being active on social media platforms for businesses to interact with consumers and make sales.
Social media platforms allow marketers to attain their business prospects in several ways. Firstly, your marketing team can utilize these channels to distribute sponsored content and paid Advertisements among internet users. Social media also gives you a platform to promote your brand and gain new customers.
- Influencer Marketing: Influencer marketing is another effective way to reach your digital marketing goals. Businesses can collaborate with celebrities, industry experts, and sites that share similar values. Marketing teams can then reach out to these influencers’ followers with attractive content and product offerings. Many businesses have found their success through influencer marketing as 1 out of 2 women makes their purchase decision based on the influencer’s recommendations. With social media users relying largely on influencers’ recommended brands, influencer marketing can serve as an effective platform to drive sales.
- Content Marketing: Content Marketing is an important channel that seeks to educate consumers about existing and new product offerings by a business in a relaxed manner. By regularly uploading new content, your business provides answers to users’ questions and solves their dilemmas in choosing the right product. Good content is like a guide that helps consumers consider your brand and make their final purchase decision in your favor. Content marketing gives your business an inexpensive platform to accomplish your digital marketing goals and generate more leads than other marketing platforms.
- Pay-per-Click (PPC): Pay-per-click is a form of digital marketing platform that works on paid advertising. It allows marketers to purchase website traffic by placing their Ads on different websites and search engines. They pay a fee to the Ad agency each time their Ad is clicked by a user.
Often PPC and content marketing are used simultaneously as both are effective means to drive website traffic and increase sales. For many successful businesses, PPC has resulted in a 200% return on investment.
- Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate Marketing is a digital marketing tool that involves collaborating with outside individuals and companies to promote your brand. The outsourcing platform promotes your brand in exchange for money once a purchase is processed due to their reference. It helps in cutting down on the costs incurred by indulging heavy promotions.
But since you are putting your brand’s reputation in someone else’s hands, extensive monitoring and tracking are required. Affiliate Marketing has proved extremely beneficial in attracting new customers and driving conversions. A survey revealed that almost 90% of businesses made Affiliate Marketing a significant part of their digital marketing strategy.
Digital Marketing platforms address various functions with one solution. These platforms allow marketing teams to evaluate and gain a more holistic view of the company’s marketing campaigns. Choosing the right digital marketing platform leads your brand to new heights by bringing profitable results.